Mission & Vision
"Our school seeks to provide a learning environment which is caring, motivating and supportive allowing all cultures to achieve their personal best and to become responsible global citizens."
Ajmani International School aims to develop in each student an awareness of his or her intellectual, artistic and recreational potential and an understanding of his or her history. The school believes in the development of each student's intellectual curiosity and is committed to academic excellence. To fulfill these aims, the objectives of the school are:
- Develop our students’ learning skills which will be of lifelong value.
- Promote academic, social, physical and personal development in our students.
- Encourage positive risk taking in our students.
- Develop creative skills and critical awareness in our students.
- Encourage our students to become aware of and act upon their responsibilities, not only to themselves and their peers, but also to society in general.
- Create programs, assessments and experiences that serve to unite the school and celebrate the distinctiveness of each campus community.
- Actively promote the preservation and protection of the natural world amongst all students.
- Foster within our students a healthy sense of self-esteem and self-awareness and encourage respect and compassion for others.
What we do to achieve our Mission?
- The process of learning should be enjoyable, active and dynamic.
- We acknowledge that students come to us with a wide variety of learning styles, academic abilities, and linguistic and cultural experiences.
- An explicit commitment is made to continuing professional development to encourage teaching methods that are creative, varied and flexible.
- We endorse the philosophy of the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
- Problem solving, discovery, creativity and self-direction characterize our work at all levels.
- Success is recognized, valued and celebrated in a variety of ways at many different levels.
- There is a spirit of partnership involving the students, staff, and parents in which each individual feels welcomed and valued.